Functional and aesthetic nose and face surgery
Because the first glance does matter. A person’s face has a decisive impact on their appearance. Any abnormalities—whether on the nose, ears or all over the face—can quickly result in a low self-esteem. You feel bad and let others feel it.
Modern aesthetic medicine offers a variety of methods to successfully correct large and small imperfections in the face—thus increasing well-being and self-confidence. Adjunct professor Dr. Christoph Bergmann is at your service as a competent expert. He has many years of experience in the field of functional and aesthetic nose and facial surgery. The plastic and aesthetic nose surgery is the focus of his surgical work. Optimal functionality paired with a naturally beautiful appearance are always in focus.
For Dr. Christoph Bergmann, a trusting relationship with his patients is crucial for successful treatment. And not only before and during the operation, but also in the postoperative period. For him, thorough dialogue is what counts towards achieving an aesthetically optimal result. We have a dedicated consultation hour especially for this purpose: We are happy to take the time for your questions, competent advice and, above all, individual solutions. We use a DVT system with a 3D face scanner (Pro Face) to visualize the planned procedure.
The procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia using a minimally invasive surgical technique. At the end of the operation, an external nasal plaster splint is put on for stabilization. No nasal packing is needed.
Operative spectrum of aesthetic and plastic facial surgery
• Correction of the external nose (rhinoplasty)
• Correction of protruding ears (otoplasty)
• Aesthetic correction of facial and neck scars
• Functional and aesthetic correction after removal of skin tumors of the head and neck
• Removal of skin tumors of the head and neck with subsequent plastic covering
Our conservative spectrum includes:
• Treatment of wrinkles with botulinum toxin type A (Botox or Xeomin)
• Treatment of wrinkles with fillers (including hyaluronic acid, lactic acid)
• Lip augmentation using fillers